Jimmy.

I'm kind of irritated by how many "fans" think the guys in Avenged Sevenfold forgot about Jimmy...
I see things on Tumblr all the time regarding this. Things like, "They replaced him with Arin. I hate Arin" or things like "Wow, they didn't even do anything for him this album."

People tend to forget that they moved on and continued the band for Jimmy and the fans. The entire album Nightmare, was for Jimmy. The videos for So Far Away and Nightmare were for Jimmy. And even on this new album, the bonus track St. James, is for Jimmy. And I noticed in the Hail to the King video, the cameras pan onto Zacky's guitar strap quite a bit and it says, "foREVer".

You know, they constantly get asked questions by interviewers like, "how hard was it to write the album without Jimmy?" and things along that line. They are reminded of his death everyday. So now their own fans, their own support base is going to start talking about how bad of people they are because they decided to move on and not stay in mourning? I don't think that's fair at all.

I give those guys all my support. To them, Jimmy was their brother before he was their drummer. And the fact that they made Nightmare and toured after that shows how much they care about Jimmy and their fans.

I'm not here to bash anyone, I'm just saying that even though they are moving on and now Arin is apart of the band, they'll always remember Jimmy.
Here have a video;
August 24th, 2013 at 08:20pm