WOW, Pressure....And lighters. Lack thereof. :(

I guess it's mostly my own doing..but I was pressing really really really really hard for my new piece "Half the Person"
I hit a mental rut like all writers should..And no matter how hard I dug i couldn't get anything out..
I wanted to make something different..Something that hits deep and right at home. and hard. And that will leave someone just sitting there for a bit just thinking..

I wanted to curve it in a newer kinda way.. Less aggressive and rude (Kinda my thing..)
Just to do something different..I have written one or two that i know of right off the top of my head..I've written maybe a good 40-60 songs/poems in my life and I remember good ones and different ones..
But i'm most proud of "Half the Person".

Always before I had a hard time writing when listening to music..but the music always set me in the mood..but listening to the words kept me from coming up with words of my own.
So I never tried too much into it..
But this time I tried it..and it was amazing..It was like..a library of ..stuff just to create all at my fingertips..I dweled in my own world while my mood was being influenced by a song.
And the words flowed easier than I ever remember, writing anything. It was amazing. Either that or the fact I haven't slept in a few days is just another factor of my proud piece.

The fun thing is though if I stay up too much longer I start to lose it a little bit.. and I gotta admit.
Sometimes..just..sometimes. (Lies. Almost all the time for me. Little messed up :] ) playing with insanity is fuuuuun.

Haha..Let's just hope I don't try passing some babbling post-psycho rant as a song or anything.
XD

F...m..l

I'm tired ..

Anyways yes. Yes very much...
Very...
I hope everyone enjoys the Half the Person (Mini-saga) ...or what's started at least.
if you enjoy it as much as i did writing and reading it myself...then Hell yes!
August 25th, 2013 at 02:42am