Author Interviews!! (oops)

So I know some of you already went to the forum where I posted this but they said I couldn't post it there. I'll be posting it here in blog form since that is apparently allowed. *sigh* Sorry for all the confusion and for those of you who may have already suggested someone you wanted to be interviewed, you may have to post it here in the comments once more. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello everyone. The user "XXXataktoulaXXX" and myself have come up with the idea of doing interviews with authors on Mibba. The interviews will contain various questions regarding various author's works and their writing. If we happen to ask any of you for an interview....you may kindly accept or decline. Do not feel obligated to agree to an interview if you aren't comfortable with it.

We hope to give all of you who read the interviews a more in depth look at some of the wonderful authors and writers on this site. We think it will help us all learn a bit more about each other and what goes on in our minds when it comes to writing.

As for my personal interviewing schedule, I plan to do at least two of them a week. I will post the interviews in blog form on my own personal blog board. However since not all of you are my friends...I will be leaving links to the interviews on this thread.

I will also be interviewing different people in different fandoms. I won't be focusing on ONE specific fandom all the time. Also...if I come across a story of yours or know that you mostly write just Original Fictions...I will also interview you as well. I aim to interview those who write Fan Fiction or Original Fiction or people who write both of them.

You may also feel free to leave comments suggesting who you would like to see interviewed. You may also suggest specific questions that you'd like to see asked generally.

Also...if you are suggesting a certain author that you love, feel free to leave the specific story or stories of theirs you would like to see questions asked about.

It may take us awhile to get all the suggestions done but we'd like your input. I hope everyone can enjoy this and find it entertaining. Please recommend this too if you have the time. Thanks for reading!
August 25th, 2013 at 03:07am