Stories Upon Stories

Alright I have a problem and I will acknowledge it, most of my readers probably have caught on but I have way too many stories A lot of times I will write so much of one story in a particular genre to the point I burn out on the story before I can finish it. I almost always come back but in that time I've gotten into others things and the story has been on the back burner for so longer most readers aren't interested in it anymore. First and foremost I would very much like to apologize. I'm sorry.

Currently I am trying to work on the whole problem and I think I have come up with a solution. Regard my stories as seasons of shows. When I stop they will be in mid season finale stage and maybe then my readers can be prepared for the updates to stop. Some might be like BBC's Sherlock and new seasons will take a while to come around but hey I'll be sure to make them worth the wait.

Another thing I'd like to address are my story ideas. Like I said previously, I have a ton of stories popping up in my mind while I am writing other stories. It's kind of a pain sometimes but other times it's nice to stop and write those ideas down. A majority of these ideas never see the light of day, trust me there are a lot.

Question is will they creep onto this site eventually?

I have few fanfiction stories I want to develop like a Star Trek one inspired by "Mirror, Mirror" an episode from the original series. Another Avengers story that is a bit more intense and depressing, as well as an even more depressing Supernatural three shot of sorts.

There are a decent amount of originals I want to get into and eventually post that range from every day life to supernatural wars or wishes gone wrong. I honestly am more comfortable with writing fanfiction but I really do wish to get out of my comfort zone to develop my original stuff. I'm probably not the only one with these problems, I just need to focus more.

If any of my readers are interested in knowing more or are just wanting to find out what updates I'm working on, please feel free to message or comment me. I know I'm wicked awful at updating and usually I forget about stories so reminders are greatly appreciated.

For a closing note, my creative bug has hit and I am doing a lot of accessory making so I may be doing a giveaway very soon for some Supernatural themed necklaces and/or key chains. When it does come time I'll announce it on my author's note of my Supernatural story.

Have a bright and wonderful day!
August 25th, 2013 at 03:54am