Are people even awake right now?

I'm talking about on Mibba specifically. I really do want to publish the next chapter I've written up for Myriad Nothings, but I'm not going to post something when nobody will read it.

Man, I need to get the scoop on Mibba, haha.
Can anybody tell me when is the best time for me to publish a chapter so that I people will actually READ it?

I wrote a chapter of Myriad Nothings and I'm really happy about it, but I'm holding from publishing it because I, again, am waiting for the "right" time.

Does anyone know good, well-written, ORIGINAL fictions? It has been pretty hard to find one, or at least one that isn't filled with teen angst. Yeah, yeah. I know that almost everyone here on Mibba is around that age group that would be considered "teen," so I'm not surprised that there's so much teen angst, but I am really tired of reading just that.

And this is going to sound super bad, I know, but take it with a realistic point of view. If most of the writers are writing angst-y fanfics, then the majority won't read a story like mine because it's not in their interests. It doesn't fit the bill, ya know?

I'm not complaining. I just want a good story, bro.
August 25th, 2013 at 09:54am