A bunch of random survey questions

Everyone seems to be doing surveys on here- so I decided to join the crowd. It's not like I should be doing my GCSE Graphics coursework or anything :) Instead of doing a survey already on here, I just picked a mixture of fairly short questions off the internet and made a few up. Feel free to answer them yourself.

The random questionnaire in question:

1) What's your profile picture?
A picture of my SA Bumblebee Catfish in my twenty gallon fish tank. He's a little cutie although he spends most his life hiding in his rock cave and harassing random red cherry shrimp that stray too close by.

2) What's your surname?
Donley (it's Scottish.)

3) Describe your life in one word?
Busy.

4) What colour describes you best?
Probably green. I'm big on saving the environment. I also love nature and being outdoors.

5) What's the silliest question you've seen on Yahoo! Answers?
'I got my boob trapped in the oven, what should I do?'

6) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I used to be a witch every year. Until I outgrew the costume and didn't want to miss out on free sweets; so I used a dustbin bag as a cape, dressed in black and put red lipstick on my cheeks and said I was a vampire :D

7) Who do you admire to the most and why?
My younger brother. It might sound weird to admire a twelve year old- but he's awesome. He's insanely confident, doesn't care what others thing and has battled with mental health problems his whole life. He's a good kid, although we argue none stop.

8) Do you have/want any tattoos?
I don't have any, but I'm not against them. I might get one if there is a meaning behind it, I wouldn't want to cover my entire body in them though.

9) What is your favourite word?

Bubbles! I love the way it sounds when you say it!

10) If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Welcome dude, I bet you feel stupid now! Anyway John Lennon and your Grandparents are waiting to eat Nando's with you."

11) What is your favourite curse word?

Shit.

12) How many hours​ did you sleep​ for last night​?​
Only six, I had food poisoning so I kept throwing up until one in the morning :(

Have a great day guys :)
August 25th, 2013 at 07:14pm