My Interview With ''Unnatural Angel'' and ''alexander bernadotte''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Today's first interview is with another amazing author of mibbs. She's under the username, Unnatural Angel and my favourite story of hers is Why Me? which is an original rated R story. ::grin:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Mandy Howard.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I've been on Mibba for about 5 months, I think it may even be closer to six! But it definitely feels longer!

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I actually post on Fanfiction.net as well but it's different stories, the stories I post on Mibba are for Mibba only!

04. Since when have you been writing?

I think I started taking writing more seriously when I was about 13, although I had written some stuff before that, 14 was when I really started concentrating on characters and settings, description stuff like that!

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Most of my stories are fanfiction, supernatural is my main focus at the moment... I try to keep from the storyline of the shows so that I put in my own ideas for demons, original characters, the relationship between the characters, it makes it mine. I tend to always involve romance because I'm a fool for love!

06. What inspired you to write each story?

My love for the show and characters mainly, but I think with fanfiction writing you write it to meet your wants and ideas of how the show could have gone! You get to dig deeper into the characters and show sides of them that haven't been seen. All that inspires me to write those particular stories.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Out of my stories I have written so far Brooke Weston from my original story Why me? has to be by far my favourite. The reason I like her so much is because in some ways she is me, parts of the story were based on my life with bullying and feeling insecure... I think she's inspiring as well!

08. Do you do research before writing?

Yes I do, I think in order to write a good story no matter whether it is fanfiction or original, you have to do research. Personally I research before I start writing to get the main points and then I am constantly researching throughout my writing process as well! If you research then the story comes across a lot more realistic which is always a good thing in my opinion.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

Theres a couple actually:

Mrs. Shadows is an amazing writing and xMandiblesx as well, both inspire me constantly!

Starlight.Girl.Hina is another one, she's always helping me out and again her writing is awesome.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I like to branch out, you never know if you can do something unless you try and I don't believe that you have to had experienced something in order to understand it, that's where the research comes in.

11. How often do you update?

I try to update at least once a week, but that's been hard recently because of writers block, fingers crossed that's gone now so I'll be back to my regular updating and all.

12. Any words for your readers?

Stay tuned I guess... I have some really good ideas floating around upstairs and I think you'll like them! You're all awesome and just I hope you like what I'm doing!

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Roald Dahl, Charles Dickens, Jacqueline Wilson... There's a load. I think in a way any published author inspires you, you know, they're proof that if you work hard and you do what you love with passion in your heart then it's possible to achieve anything!

Have fun reading her stories here.

It's time for our second interview of the day, and it's with alexander bernadotte. You have to read her stuff. You just have to.

01. Would you tell us your full name?

STRANGER DANGER. I'm kidding, but I'm not too comfortable having my full name out on the internet. I go by Lulu, though. :D

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Five years, if I remember correctly.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Nope.

04. Since when have you been writing?

Since I was 12, so about eight years.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

I'm not so great at writing out summaries for each one of my stories, but as a whole, all of them are original fiction (truthfully, I've never liked anything so much that it would prompt me to write a fanfic based on it, haha.) that have somewhat correct historical accuracies.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I won't lie when I say that Fragility -- formerly called The Trust -- was inspired by the worldwide phenomenon, Twilight. Fortunately, you can't really tell that it was because I've taken the liberty of editing the living daylights out of it. As far as I can tell, the manuscript is basically unrecognizable, as compared to the very first document.

Pale was definitely inspired by the devious mermaids in the most recent Pirates of the Caribbean and even the Faustian bargain idea in The Little Mermaid. Even though we don't get to see them as the full characters that they are, they have definitely inspired this. They're just so evil and manical.

Céline was honestly not inspired by anything. At the time that I started it, I wanted to write something considerably gut-wrenching and emotional. I definitely wanted to write a story having to do with war, very near the fighting, and not just on the home-front (like Fragility) and how the characters would be affected by this, as well as a choices they make in the story.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Wow, that's so hard to answer, haha. I love every single one of my babies, but since I have to choose, I really adore Vee from Fragility, Marina from Pale, and Fitz from Céline.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Of course. I also research a lot while I'm writing the story. It's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, haha.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

towers, definitely. Her writing is just so gorgeous.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

That's a guilty pleasure of mine.

11. How often do you update?

I used to update once a week, but now I don't really have the time to really sit and write as extensively as I used to. I don't really have a definite updating schedule.

12. Any words for your readers?

Thank you all so, so much for sticking with me through it all. You're all simply fantastic and I love you. (: ❤

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Ian McEwan, definitely, on both aspects, as well as many, many others.

14. What's the hardest story you've ever wrote?

Fragility, definetly. That story and its characters deal with a lot of heartbreak and even tragedy, and at times while I was writing it, I had to stop and breathe for a while because it really hit me hard.

15. What does writing mean to you?

Hmm. Good question. I'm not really sure.

16. About what was the first story you ever wrote? Could you tell us a little bit more about it?

That is highly classified information because that story was so awful, haha. I'm not even kidding, it was beyond terrible and I'm so ashamed of it.

17. What's the story you're most proud of?

All of them!

18. What is your biggest writing weakness?

Over describing things. I really do try my hardest not to do that.

19. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

Both.

20. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

Yes!

21. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

Original.

22. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

Yes.

23. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

I'm not going to lie, but war. I love war stories, especially war stories intertwined with love, but I do enjoy the more (dare I say it) violent and historically accurate ones. War history has always been a favorite of mine.

24. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

It really depends on the mood that I'm in.

25. Is there a certain place you like to be when you write? Something you have to do in order to concentreate on writing?

My room, definitely. It's my writing sanctuary, very quiet and neat and I can concentrate easier in there. I absolutely must, must, must have music on -- if I write without music, nothing seems to come out right.

26. In which of the characters you created, do you see yourself? (If there is a character like that)

Not that I can really tell.

27. When you have writer's block, what do you do to get back to writing?

I've had mild writer's block for about two months, and What I've found that somewhat remedies it is to just write. Even if you feel like what you wrote is a bunch of dreck, you're still writing and it gets everything started back up again.

28. If you were a character in a novel, how do you think you would be? Is there a character of a published novel which could be you?

I would definitely be the stubborn character. I'm a Capricorn and I'm very, very stubborn. I don't let people trample all over me anymore as I used to and I take pride in that, haha. I really found a lot of me in Felicity Worthington from the Gemma Doyle series.

-Thank you so much for interviewing me. ^___^
-You're most welcomed.

~Marian.
August 25th, 2013 at 07:40pm