My Interview With ''catnap2020'' and ''l2DXtremel''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

And yes, I have one more interview for all of you. I found this author back when I was on quizilla and I followed her here. She's under the username, catnap2020. It's hard choosing favourite stories from here cause I adore all her works but if I had to then these two stories were the greatest in my opinion. Save Me and its sequel are original slash stories and the feelings portrayed in these are very in depth and then, there's another original slash story called, I Dance, He Sings. I'm a Striper, He's a Vampire. You totally have to check these out if you are into slash stories. ::grin:

So here we go! ::cute:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My full name is Carol Justine. But I prefer to be called Cat. It's a nickname I grew up with and I like that more.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I've been on mibba for about two years now. (Though sometimes I go on Hiatus so I'm not sure if its shorter then that DX )

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I'm currently posting my writings on another website called Deviantart.com So far I only have one story up and it's a slow process getting used to it. (But I'd much rather prefer Mibba)

04. Since when have you been writing?

*smiles* I've been writing for about six years now.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

My stories are mainly Slash or Yaoi (depending on how anyone sees it) and most of them are very erotic and dark.(Though I will right a few non slash romances but don't expect sugar plums and unicorns when reading my stories. I love a good tragedy.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

My inspiration for my stories comes from my drawings and sometimes videos I see on YouTube.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I love all of my characters from every story I created. Whether they are good or bad, I still love them because they give life and feeling to the stories. But to be honest, my most favorite characters are Rico Snow, from the Stripper Vampire story. (He's actually based on a real friend I had in high school) Issac Gourge and Ryan Flinn from The vampire/werewolf story because they are just so opposite but so perfect for each other. *Laughs* Hmm... Dorian Woods from the Shiver Me Dead Trilogy. I mean who doesn't love a good psycho path who is sadistically cute? (Okay that sounded creepy) and last but not least Donnie Hews from the Save Me Trilogy and my newest character Mina Jenkins from "His Name Was Ethan." In a way Donnie and Mina sort of remind me of myself.

08. Do you do research before writing?

I used to not research before writing because I knew exactly what I was going to write but then when I wrote "Behind Enemy Lines" which was a story taken place in the 1940's Germany, I definitely had to do some research so I wouldn't offend anyone nor mess up the events of that history. I made the mistake of not researching when I wrote "If I Die Young" because it was set in the 1950's and I wasn't accurate with anything in that time period. EPIC FAIL DX.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

There a lot of good authors on this website that I find amazing. *Smiles* But my all time favorites are Ahlice and this new one I recently stumbled upon called Ore Wa Homo Janai. Their stories are amazing and well detailed. I found myself hooked and inspired instantly.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I love the challenge of writing out of my element. I'm known for my slash stories but when I first started writing, I usually did fan fictions. I never would have thought I would end up writing tragedies and horror stories. Some of my stories, I never experience the pain of what characters went through but It didn't stop me from writing about it. So to answer your question, yes I love experimenting in new ways of writing.

11. How often do you update?

Well I try to update at least once a day if not maybe once every other day. It all depends on the story.

12. Any words for your readers?

My advice for my readers is to keep on writing. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner at paragraphs or an expert in novels, just keep writing. To me, Writing is a form of art and art is what makes this world beautiful. Write what's in your mind and what's in your heart. Don't ever let anyone tell you to stop. As Writers we can create worlds that never existed and characters that millions of people will fall in love with. So for all my readers and fellow authors out there, just keep writing. Your story is not over because you are the author of your own life.

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

I was inspired by many great authors such as Edgar Allen Poe, Anne Rice, Heather Brewer, J.k Rolling, Rachel Mead and so much more but those are my top favorites.

And that's the end of the interview.

Don't forget to check out her stories here.

Moving on to the second interview, we have the lovely l2DXtremel and my favourite story of hers is Intrigued which is an original NC-17 vampire fic. In this one the girl is the vampire and the twists in this are just amazing. ::grin:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Jarnae' Orion Thronesberry.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I've been on Mibba for a little over two years.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Yes, Literotica.com.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I started writing erotica when I was a Freshman in high school.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

*Missed Connection- Jackson is a military man just back from Afghanistan, Kassidy is a bold college student. After a chance meeting at the Grocery Store, Kassidy takes things into her own hands by submitting a post on Craigslist's Missed Connections section. Will they cross paths again? Read to find out...

*Logan and Lauren- Logan Chadwick was what lots of girls would find attractive, me being no exception. He was 6'2 and 215 lbs. He had dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes. He was attractive, no doubt, but there were things about him that I hated. I loathed the way he walked the halls, acting as if he owned the school and the city, for that matter. That's how he got in this position, the position where he needed me.

*Tender, Loving Care- When I saw him, I knew he was trouble... I was his nurse. It was against the Code to be anything more. Too bad Synyster Gates doesn't take 'no' for an answer....

*Intrigued- Raven is a vampire, Keegan is a human. Raven has been leading a dark, solitary life for over eighty years and she wouldn't have it any other way. Keegan has darkness in past, pain in his heart, and sex on his mind, more importantly, he can't seem to get Raven off of his mind. Will they end up together and live happily ever after? -or- Will she just kill him and get it over with? Read to find out...

*Taken- Sage Cooper had the perfect life: perfect job, perfect family, perfect fiancé, perfect everything until the fateful night that she was taken...

*The Pornstar's Girlfriend- Mya Miller is just an average girl who happened to find out her boyfriend was a Pornstar.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

*Missed Connection- I have a thing for Military guys.

*Logan and Lauren- My ex-husband was a football player and I wanted to include that in the story.

*Tender, Loving Care- I'm a nurse that loves Synyster Gates!

*Intrigued- True Blood was an inspiration but I wanted to write a Vampire Love Story where the vampire was the female.

*Taken- I had this recurring nightmare for years until I wrote the story.

*The Pornstar's Girlfriend- I watch a lot of porn! I was watching porn one day and thought "Hmmm, what if someone was watching porn and sees their boyfriend/ girlfriend in it?"

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

*Missed Connection- Kassidy is my favorite because she is wild, tattooed, and pierced!

*Logan and Lauren- Lauren is my favorite because she smart, sarcastic, real, and down to Earth.

*Tender, Loving Care- So far, it's Syn... he's perfect and I like I made him really cool, regardless of the fame.

*Intrigued- Keegan is my most rounded character. He has a past, present, and future and I think it's semi-obvious that I took a bit more time with him.

*Taken- Shane. Shane is bat-shit crazy and it was alotta fun 'working with him'.

08. How often do you update?

I used to update every few days but I stopped while I was going through my divorce. My last update was December of 2012.

09. Any words for your readers?

Hang in there for me! I promise I will get back on track and I am taking ideas to get myself back into my reading.

10. Any authors you like and inspire you?

I really have no inspiration as far as MY writing but I read other authors' writing just for my entertainment.

And that's the end of the interview.

Thank you so much for your time Nae. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about one of my favorite authors. Have fun reading her stories here.

~Marian.
August 25th, 2013 at 08:28pm