So Apparently I'm Really Awesome to Watch Movies With

Yeah, apparently this is a thing.

Yesterday was Saturday (obv) and well, I have a really small dorm and so all of us like to hang out together a lot of the time. There were a little more than twenty of us I think at the beginning of the night (though by the end of the night it dropped down to about five of us). Some people go home for the weekends but those of us who were still there all went out together to one of the bigger dorms, took over an entire length of tables so we could all eat dinner together, then we went and played volleyball (my team won, kthxbai) before we went to a bingo thing hosted by the SAC (Student Activity Commission).

Yeah, guys, bingo. We played fucking bingo like a bunch of old farts. Well, it was pretty lame and only one person from our dorm won anything but it was tons of fun because we were like the loudest, rowdiest table there. (And there was this really hot girl with magnificent breasts a few seats down from me that I kept staring at but whatever.) And after a game when no one at our table one, the guys at our table would get pissed of and start screaming "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" or "THE GAME IS FUCKING RIGGED!" and everybody would crumble up the old cards and start throwing them at each other and it was hilarious. Yeah, I live with a bunch of twelve year olds. No big deal.

So after that we came back and everybody decided to watch a movie in the lobby. Movie of choice: White Chicks. Well, anybody who has seen this movie knows how off the wall, stupid, down right ridiculous this movie is. Like, I just... ALSJDFL!!

Image


Well, this movie just does things to me so I'm over here crying "OH DEAR JESUS!" every time I know something humiliating is about to come up and everybody starts laughing their ass off and just like yeah, apparently every reaction to a movie I have is hilarious because after that we watch The Awakening (some horror movie on Netflix) because we were going to watch a horror movie the night before and never did because no one could agree on what they wanted to watch so we watched Boondock Saints instead. But anyway, by the end of White Chicks one of the guys was just kept saying that every movie he ever watched ever again I needed to be present for and another guy (who was cute as hell k) kept saying that watching me was more fun than watching the movie.

But then we started watching The Awakening.

Now I love scary movies. Generally the premise of whatever movie doesn't scare me and I find it rather ridiculous. But jump scares (like when the ghost pops out of nowhere or something), I scream every time. So everybody was getting a huge kick out of that. Like one of the guys who comes into my room all the time trying to get me to come hang out with them and no sit on the computer all day (we have a love-hate relationship because of this) had been off doing something else and came back and I didn't know it but he was standing right behind me and just touched my shoulder and I just like half fell out of my chair screaming "OH MY HOLY SHIT DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEE!!" and everybody laughed their ass off. Then one of the other girls their crawled all the way from her seat all the way to behind my seat so she could pop up behind me and shriek so I screamed again and almost fell out of my seat.

And just yeah, they had a lot of fun watching me get scared and if wasn't fun but it kind of was because I got to be the center of attention which was nice because I'm usually not.

After that there were only five of us left: two guys, two girls, and me.

We watched videos on youtube like guys getting tased and the spider who couldn't hide (which I laughed my ass of during everythough I've seen it a few times before and everybody laughed at me laughing) and the cat sail, which I won't link because I think the entire universe has seen and if you haven't just look it up and Bill Engvall stand-up and Show Them to Me (you are warned: there are titties). And yeah, just more of them going "You're the best to watch stuff with, Aly, you're reactions are amazing!" and then we went to bed, the end.

It was fun though. I just don't understand why my reactions are any more special than anyone else's reactions. But oh well. We were up til three in the morning though and I just woke up a little while ago, and I'm still a little tired...

I wish it was the weekend every day though because hanging out with the people in my dorm is loads more fun than going to class and shit, like forreal.
August 25th, 2013 at 11:24pm