Summer's Sunday

So, it's that time of year again when the weather takes a turn, and school flies in on the brisk breeze. I have decided that I'm going to put my other stories on hold for anyone who is concerned. I feel like they aren't getting much attention anyway, so I figure not many people would miss them for a while.

However, I am working on an original if anybody wants to check it out when I put it up. I got inspired and just started writing it, and I like the idea of it. Hopefully other people do too. Again, the updates will be slow because I have school during the week and I work for most of the day on the weekends. I'll have to see what I can handle between schoolwork, a job, and any extra activities I want to do.

For whoever is reading this, I hope you understand. And all of my other stories just need some love and I'm not giving them that because the inspiration for them isn't all there. I love them dearly, but I can't bring myself to write them.

So, away from that topic.

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of August. It feels like one long Sunday....or rather, one short Sunday. I wish it were longer because I love summer. Don't get me wrong, I love the fall, but I hate the cold. I love life. I love seeing the trees full. I love seeing everything so lively and free. I love the ocean breeze. Summer is so ideal. It is such an escape. The cold feels like a prison that never leaves.

I love the colors of fall, but they disappear so quickly. Winter is alright for the month of December, but I don't appreciate when the cold seeps into the month of April. You've had your months, Winter, stop stealing Spring. And, because I'm a deprived child, I've never done the whole hot chocolate thing at home. Yes, I've had hot chocolate, but I've never curled up under the covers, watching a movie, after coming in from a cold walk or whatever, and sipped hot chocolate. Maybe this Winter will be different, but I can already feel the cold coming.

Oh, and something else has been bugging me. Let's talk about the Zerrie Engagement. Everyone is throwing in their opinion on it, and if I were honest, I seriously say it's up to them. First of all, it is their life. Second of all, an engagement is a promise. They are not getting married tomorrow. My step-brother just proposed to his long time girlfriend, and in no way are they getting married soon. She is going to finish school and get her career going before she even thinks about walking down that aisle. Oh....she said yes by the way, if that wasn't clear. In any case, Zayn is showing Perrie that he is committed to her in one of the most binding ways. However, it is only an engagement. They can wait as long as they want to get married, and they can always break off the engagement. (Though I think they are a wonderful couple, and I am actually quite happy for them because it is an eventful part of their lives.)

Moving on.

Well, I don't really have much more to say, I just wanted to let you all know that my stories will be on hold. Though, if anyone ever wants to talk to me about anything, just leave me a message and I will be sure to respond. Oh, and if anybody wants me to read anything of theirs, let me know. I'm always up for reading new things when I've got the time. Thanks for reading if you are, and have an awesome day ^_^
August 26th, 2013 at 02:53am