I'm scared ( + possible future video)

I just had to say bye to my last best friend because she leaves for college tomorrow. I'm the last to leave for school, I don't go until next Sunday, and I'm fucking terrified. I hate change. I don't want to lose my best friends, I don't want to be left alone for an entire fucking week, and I don't want to be an adult. I'm not ready. At the same time I know I have to go, because deep down somewhere I am ready, but it's scary as hell.

I don't want to be an adult. The only things that have been running through my mind are "I'm so scared of getting old, I'm only good at being young" and "Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me" because they are so accurate to my life right now and I can't.

I can't.

Growing up sucks. I want to go back to when I was five. I was a lot happier back then.

---

Since all my friends are leaving me and I still have a week before I go, I was thinking I could make a video blog. I'm going to be bored as hell so I need something to distract myself. If you guys want to ask me questions I'll be more than happy (ecstatic actually) to have something do to instead of wallowing in my own misery and loneliness. So, please, ask me some questions!
August 26th, 2013 at 05:55am