Hatred for a Whole Year? Get Over It T-Swift

I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, it has nothing to do with who she is as person. I'm thinking now I need to rethink that statement. I understand you're making money off your ex-boyfriends, hooray for you! But I do not understand the blatant statement you made at the VMAs this year. As if Harry Styles didn't know the song was written because of him. Anyone can make that assumption (and be completely correct) because you're obvious.

I really don't understand why you had (and have) rubbed it into his face. You can see his whole band, taking amongst themselves because they know it's him. What I really love about that situation is he looks a little smug with himself, he doesn't care Taylor. You're a wannabe, you may have sold some singles and albums but they have real talent; you have break-up talent.

I'm female, a woman, a mother - I should be able to understand this female hatred switch-thing we have, but I don't. Why do we have to hate on our exes, whether they be our ex-husband, ex-boyfriend or ex-fiance. Can we not accept that they were not The One and move on? Why bottle it up for a whole year JUST so you can thank him a year later. It's childish and I'm sick of woman like Taylor Swift being seen as a role model for females. Why can't we look up to someone who is fierce, does not hold grudges and move on from things - P!nk, for example? Unless that's a bad one... I don't know.

If you do like Taylor Swift, you can continue to like her, this is my opinion. Nothing in here states you don't have to like her or her music, and I'm certainly not making fun of you guys.
August 26th, 2013 at 06:23am