Why am I awake so early omg

I don't even need to really be awake right now. It's probably because I went to bed at like, 1 AM.

Anyway, I've been absent from Mibba for a week. Not that anyone cares, lol. I just pretend I have tons of friends on here and I'm super social. I'm too shy and awkward for this whole 'social' thing.

My first day of college is today. Well, it's not my first day, as this is my second year, but it's the first day for this semester. My class for today is Intermediate Algebra, and it's with a professor I absolutely hate. I took my remedial math class with her my first semester, and I completely failed it. I obviously passed it the second time, though, since I'm in the next class up now. I took the class with a different professor the second time, and he was amazing. I have a class tomorrow, too, and that's Speech. I really don't want to take that class because I'm like, super shy and nervous and I can't do public speaking. I also have two online classes, but for some reason one of them hasn't shown up on my online thingamajig.

Also, I ordered like, $200 worth of school supplies (most expensive item was a graphing calculator), and none of it has come in the mail yet. LAME. I was so excited to use my new notepads and such.

I have this like, crazy obsession with notepads, whether it's legal pads or spiral notebooks or composition books or journals. I JUST LOVE ALL THE NOTEPADS.

Anywho, I'm going to start working on my stories again. Things have really calmed down around here now that my mom's all settled in and whatnot. She is doing a lot better, too. She's not as sleepy anymore, but I think it's cause she's started to use the oxygen hospice brought to us. Either way, I'm glad she's not spending the whole day sleeping. She's also talking a lot more, too. And I think her appetite's getting better.

I'm just glad my mom's getting back to her normal self, really. But my dad noticed her hair is falling out. She's not on any chemo, either, so I don't know if that's from the cancer or the radiation the hospital had done a few weeks ago or whatever. I don't know. I'm just glad my mom's here.
August 26th, 2013 at 02:45pm