tiger lily + recommendations

Peter Pan has always been my favorite Disney movie, and because of this, I felt obligated to read the book Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. It's kind of like a retelling of the movie, except the main focus is on Tiger Lily, and Neverland was much more different and much more dangerous in the book. I didn't really know what to expect out of it to be honest, since based off of the reviews, all the descriptions are so much different. I came to learn, however, that I couldn't put the book down once I started reading it and it only took me two and a half days to finish it.

Basically, my reaction was:

Image

It was so good even though it ripped my heart apart and made me hate Wendy. Anyway, I would definitely recommend that book for anyone to read. And speaking of recommendations, I thought it was time to name some of my favorite stories here on Mibba! I'm not going to recommend all of the ones I like, because I have some other things I'd like to recommend, so I'm going to name ten at random for now (and I will be sure to list more later).

OBEDEAR — pallid.
YOU — deandra the new girl
GAUNT — chai latte
APHRODITE — losing control.
EMBERS — iggy.
FINDING ATLAS — vices
YOURE ON MY MIND — waves
LONELY BOY — treilles
POISON OAK — animal soup
AYURNAMAT — saeglopur

There are a lot more I could list but I'm just too lazy because it's 10:30 and I'm in bed and I'm mad comfortable but my fingers are just so slow and my stomach is like:

Image

But then the rest of my body is like:

Image

which basically means oh hell no, so I'll recommend ten bands/artists as well to pass some time.

NEW POLITICS
GHOST LOFT
PORTUGAL. THE MAN
CITY & COLOUR
THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
GABRIELLE APLIN
A SILENT FILM
BASTILLE
NINA NESBITT
ALT-J


I'm going to fix my layout because if anyone is reading this and there's a bouncing pokeball for a banner, that is probably going to get replaced. I need to figure out some things to layout making obviously but SAYONARA MUCHAHOS ;-*
August 27th, 2013 at 04:41am