today was my first day of school...

To be honest, I've been doing field hockey practice since July so I've already been somewhat in the swing of going by school and hte field and all that jazz but god, i had such iced coffee cravings this morning.

i wasn't that excited and my schedule looks like this:

PD 1 : AP Eng language
PD 2 : AP Biology
PD 3 : AP Biology
PD 4 : AP World History
PD 5 : Hrs Pre-calculus
lunch/study hall time on tues + fridays
PD 6 : Medical Interventions (college credit class)
PD 7 : Hrs Chemistry

2:45 PM - 5:00 PM Field Hockey practice.

So I don't know how to feel about that but it's a bit too late to back out of it since I knew my schedule since last year... I think I'll be okay but sports are going to be a total bitch to handle, considering I do about 10 extracurriculars, year round sports included in those ten.

I usually get home around 6 or 7 and on days with games, I get home around 10 or 11...

So pretty much, I'll be dead but I think I'm giving up Indoor track this year to have more time after school to do homework and whatnot. I deleted the apps (apps not accounts) for facebook, twitter, instagram, and I won't be as active of a reader and writer here on mibba but I could never leave you guys.

I'm hiatus-ing all of my stories except for Let's Pretend It's Love, even Memories and Bittersweet.

Other than my schedule, I didn't put much effort into first day looks or anything like that. I put clothes on, made sure I was clean and rolled out of my apartment like a boss. I nearly fell asleep by the end of the day and wanted to die from buying lunch from the cafeteria. I also really freaking hate cafeteria food. Shit's disgusting.

Like what the fuck is that shit, it's unrecognizable! And the little salad cups look so weak and like it's been there for a week, ugh. With the amount of running around I do every day and how I'm constantly walking/taking transit, I need so much more food than what the cafeteria gives but I can't really pack lunch ... there's not much to pack here.

there's cereal and ramen noodles and that's it.

anyways, I'm supposed to be doing AP Bio notes that I neglected to do over the summer. I'm also really hungry and I don't like Cheerios. I think I'll eat my little sister's dinasour nuggets.

bad bitch out
x
August 27th, 2013 at 05:02am