I'm so excited!

I feel happy right now. REALLY happy. Tomorrow after work, Megan, my brother, and possibly her brother, are driving to Berkeley to visit friends, go to a concert, the usual. We're going to go to that HIM listening party thing at Hot Topic before the concert. And then we'll go to Gilman and see some live music, which will be a blast. This time, we get to take friends. We have some friends who are going to the university there, and they've never been introduced to Gilman, so we're doing them that honor XD Afterwards we'll go to Rudy's for a midnight snack maybe... it's going to be fun. And then we'll stay overnight on their dormroom floors. And Saturday we can go shopping... I'm just excited.
OH! And I'm also excited because I made this new skirt out of my old jeans. It's like a miniskirt. I've been wanting one to wear leggings with, and now I've got one for free! And it looks really good, if I do say so myself. I don't exactly have the right body type for a miniskirt, but with leggings, it's all good. It's only safety pinned together right now, I still need to sew it, but this'll do for a couple of wears. Okey dokey, I'm done. That's my day in a nutshell.
September 7th, 2007 at 09:28am