Something to say.

I'm not going to say what this is about...because you guys probably already know.

If you treat someone like a child, they will act like a child.

Conversely, if you act like a child, you will be treated like a child.

Act like an adult, you will be treated as an adult.

Treat people like adults, they will act like adults.

I don't know if any of you have a set of personal values but here are mine:

Excellence:
Do the best you can in everything you can.
Integrity:
Be honest, do the right thing even when nobody's watching.
Respect:
Treat everyone with respect and how you want to be treated.
Selflessness:
Put others before yourself.

I think all of these can be applied on Mibba. I don't always live up to these, but that's excellence. Be a work in progress and try to top yourself. But excellence: do your best and have fun! Writing is an awesome skill and it's so fun. Integrity: Do the right thing. Be honest. Respect: This is the big one. Treat EVERYONE (even people you don't think deserve it) with respect. If you don't think you'd want to be treated a certain way, don't treat someone else like that. Finally selflessness: Put others before yourself. Be understanding. Other people have lives too.

So yeah. Take something from it and honestly if you guys have a set of personal values I want to hear what they are :D
August 28th, 2013 at 08:35pm