We made an emergency trip to Orlando

This blog post will probably be pretty short because I'm really tired.

My nana had made calls to M.D. Anderson to see if they would give a second opinion on my mom and maybe have some kind of treatment for her. Well, the satellite campus in Orlando called and said they had an appointment set up. So, we packed up our stuff, along with my mom, of course, and made the three hour drive to Orlando last night to stay with my aunt. This morning, we once again packed up our stuff and went to the campus, only to be told that they had no treatments for my mom. We drove all that way, stressing my mom and my entire family out, only to be told, once again, that my mom is going to die in a few weeks.

I'm very stressed and upset, to put it lightly.

I honestly just want to crawl into a hole and hide for the rest of my life. I don't want to go through life anymore. Not without my mom.

I'm supposed to be holding on to hope, but that's hard when it keeps getting kicked out from under me. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't even know how to go back to being normal after this. I don't even remember what it's like to be normal anymore. I just want the world to stop for a moment so I can breathe and relax. But that won't happen because the world sucks and has to keep spinning and ruin my life.

I just don't want to live without my mom, guys.
August 29th, 2013 at 04:51am