I'm going to try Nano this year.

Yeah, I hear people all the time talking about it. And I got a few months to start preparing for the story that I want to use, I have two ideas (one of which you guys may have heard me talk about anyway.) Who knows, I may even chick out near the end but I'll try not to because it seems like it would be great fun.

One idea is called Wither. It's a romance/fantasy/femme type story which is actually a twist on Beauty and the Beast. Bella is what you would call a perfect wife, trophy wife. In fact every thing she has ever done was for her husband who she only stuck with because people told her they were perfect together. She has no memory of her past, but lately she's been having dreams, dreams brought on by her abusive husband of course. And there's just going to be a lot of fun on that, I have the summary page up on here but I may save it for Nano.

The other is called Femme Fatale. Another femmeslash type story about a female serial killer. I have a fascination with certain types of stories and I find myself often falling for the criminal, and that's what she's going to be. A person who leads her prey away from the public. You do know what female spiders do after sex, right?

Just a little taste because I don't want to go too far into Femme Fatale because I may actually change it to add a bit more of a fantasy factor in it, or I may change the plot entirely, since that's a thing that I do often. Anyway, going to go get scrubs today. :3

Oh and I've been watching the Twilight Saga... I went in with an open mind and the acting in the first one was entertainingly bad. I loved it. So, now I'm watching the second one and like... yeah you know Edward, Jacob is just cute soooo.... and yeah. Pretty funny. Though I do find Bella's night terrors to be a bit unrealistic, my uncle had them and my little cousin has them and I just... idk I find her's too forced. But that's just my opinion, you can instantly tell her acting did get better between the two movies though, she isn't so stiff.
August 29th, 2013 at 04:48pm