I Just Woke Up in a Bad Mood and I Don't Really Know What's Wong With Me

Like... mehh. I just feel like shit and every little thing frustrates me and I've been ranting on twitter and I probably make no damn sense but I just yeah, I'm in a really pissy mood and I don't understand why because usually I'm kind of an optimist. And I really want to just rant and let loose about the many reasons I'm pissed but some of these reasons have to do with mibba and people on mibba so I won't. And it's not like I'm mad at anyone specific on mibba, or mad at any one person at all, it's just like I'm hurt and redirecting that into frustration because when I get my feelings hurt over stupid shit it makes me feel weak and I hate that. So instead of being sad, I just get angry. But I get angry at the dumbest shit.

Like I about threw my phone in the middle of my math class because there is this obnoxious kid who fucking is constantly holding up the lecture because he can't write the notes fast enough EVEN THOUGH THE INSTRUCTOR UPLOADS THE GODDAMN NOTES ON HIS WEBSITE SO YOU CAN GET ANYTHING YOU MISSED. And I just wanted to chuck hard objects at him because JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP I WANT TO LEAVE ALREADY AND THE SOONER HE FINISHES, THE SOONER WE CAN LEAVE.

But yeah, that's just one of the reasons. I won't go into any greater detail. I just want to be clear that I'm not angry at any one on mibba (even if I'm not exactly happy with a couple girls but whatever), it's just when I'm not feeling good, instead of getting into a depressed funk, I usually just get mad and pissy and I needed to leave this here because I have no one to talk to right now and I'm about to rip my hair out.

Maybe my period is coming... It's almost time... UGH.
August 29th, 2013 at 06:07pm