LISTEN TO THIS BLOG

HAI! Okay, anyways, I'm back on Mibba. I've been super busy and now I'm back. My stories are going to be updated quickly and soon. STAY TUNED, I MUST MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR:

GUYS. Stop being so mean. You know what, I don't care what website you're on. Just don't be mean. I see people being mean--adults, teenagers, and it's all silly to me! You're doing this to make yourself feel good, and it's not nice.

As a child, I always learned to treat others how I wanted to be treated. I don't care if you're 29 or 15. There isn't a efficient reason to be mean or rude to someone.

You might not think it's a big deal. And it's not always a big deal--sometimes it's taken lightly. That said, we all need to realize that it can really hurt someone. And if you feel like you've hurt someone--apologize. Tell them that you didn't mean to.

I've been helping around kids at a church, and I noticed that yes--like 11 and 12 year olds were being quite rude to each other. There was one child who wasn't very pretty, and didn't fit in well, and they were being very mean!

You all have been addressed with this. But I'm serious. STOP IT. I don't care who you think you are, it doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to hurt someone.

I've already addressed bullying. But now I'm saying I don't want to see it. On any other sites I'm on--I'm going to post this word from word. This needs to stop.

Thanks for reading,

Alizabeth.
August 30th, 2013 at 02:35am