Bite From Hell (Updated)

This is because there's gonna be no BFH this Sunday, with me about to go back to college, I haven't had the time to get it done yet, I don't want it to be rushed. I'm also changing it's upload to fortnightly (every two weeks).

Ch.3 will be up next Sunday instead of this week, then obviously nothing the week after...etc.

I'm also finding it hard to get the muse for it. I know what I want to do, how I want to do it.

I just dunno if I should bother because only one person is paying attention to it.

As much as I do enjoy writing and keeping my reader(s) happy, I just feel let down when something like this happens. Lucky this one person is my friend and she'd be happy getting small previews from me (sometimes I ask her to read through it too, to check if things look okay).
She probably won't be upset about the wait, and there's no-one else there to care. I do wanna write it, for myself too, this is the second Original Story I had in mind recently. The other one is getting wrote on paper though.

I kinda feel like I'm wasting my time with it. Like I said, it's my friend reading it, so if I were to do what I originally wanted and write most of it before bothering to upload anywhere, she'd probably end up with it before anyone on here, but still read it through again. And she'd probably comment.
I do try to keep and eye on everything I'm doing, so the 1 reader on that compared to double digits on other things, I probably am wasting my time with uploading it now...


I have a motto of, "if no-one cares, then I don't care". Story is gone. Never trying again at original stories.
August 30th, 2013 at 11:54am