My Interview With ''P.B.Darkside'' and ''Charlie Chaplin''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Today's interview is with a newbie member of mibbs called P.B.Darkside which I got to know when I came across her story, Devirgination Studies to which I have subscribed. ::cute: She enjoys writing fanfics and I would love to read an original chaptered fic from her one day. One of her poems which I adore is Forbidden Fruit and I'd suggest to read it. ::arms:

So here we go! ::cute:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Whitney Chevonne Lloyd.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Umm, I think almost three months now. I'm still a newbie. ::mrgreen:

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I was putting my stories up on Fanworks.org, but sadly, that website isn't as active as it used to be. So here I am!

04. Since when have you been writing?

Good question. Ever since I can remember. I started out writing poetry, which I still do, although not as often. I was actually a very avid reader as a kid, and then I realized that I could make up stories of my own. I've been writing ever since.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Oh gawd, all of them, LOL. Okay, here goes.....

Office Escapades is a smutty Chris Hemsworth one-shot about him playing hide and seek with his wife in a busy office.

A Soft Behind Meets a Hard Hand is a smutty Tom Hiddleston fan-fic about a domineering tyrant of a boss who becomes involved in a BDSM relationship with his young secretary.

Getting Chummy With the Neighbors is a smutty A7X one-shot about a sweet chocolate maiden who engages in a ménage à trois with two handsome lads over yonder. LMAO, no, seriously, it's about a horny black girl who has the hots for the sexy white chocolate boys across the hall. Interracial couples are awesome, m'kay. ::mrgreen:

Cuffed and Stuffed, Law Abiding Citizen, Swerve, and Good Cop Bad Cop are part of the "To Serve and Protect" collection. Basically, they're smutty one-shots/short stories centered around hot police officers who abuse their power in the naughtiest ways. ::wink:

Adventures in Babysitting is an A7X fan-fic about a divorced single father who falls in love with his daughter's new sitter.

Devirgination Studies is a smutty fan-fic about a group of friends who work as male escorts. They're pros at getting girls in the sack, but then they find out that they pretty much suck at forming lasting relationships.

I'll Taste Your Blood Tonight is a smutty A7X one-shot about a vampire who meets a special girl.

Famous Last Words is another smutty A7X one-shot about a woman trying to end an affair with a man who's totally addicted to her.

The Flesh and the Fantasy is a Tom Hiddleston fan-fic about a wealthy and powerful English lord who becomes enamored with his beautiful new chambermaid.

Bear the Scars is yet another smutty A7X one-shot about sexual tension, pent-up aggression, and what happens when the two collide.

The Doctor Is In is a Tom Hiddleston fan-fic about a married medical doctor who starts having a torrid affair with his kids' super-seductive, nymphomaniac babysitter.

Loose Morals is a Chris Hemsworth/Tom Hiddleston fan-fic about a frustrated married woman who explores her sexuality with her husband's promiscuous best friend.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I'm kinda anti-social when it comes to real life, but human interaction and complex relationships intrigue me. Taboo relationships are always interesting, and the "forbidden" kind is really fun to write about. So I just imagine the type of intense, passionate relationships I'd like to be involved in, and the stories pretty much flow from there. Ridiculously attractive men inspire me as well, that's why smut is an underlying theme in all of my work. ::wink:

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I took it down from here, but my favorite character was Jasmine Olivia Haner, who was Brian's wife in a story called Priceless. She was a tough little cookie who didn't take shit from anybody. I love strong female characters, who go up against the big, bad men in their world and kinda put them in their place. Jasmine definitely did that. As runner up, I'd have to say Odette from Devirgination Studies. I haven't gotten too much into her yet, but she's going to be a pretty badass chick.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Before writing, during writing, after writing, when I'm not writing. LOL, basically, ALL THE TIME. I'm a research whore.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I'm sure there are so many on here that I don't even know about because I haven't fully explored, but MoneCloveR is AMAZING, me love her long time. And RachTheBat and Zacky Vengeance; are also my personal faves. They write utter deliciousness. ::mrgreen:

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Haha, I haven't experience HALF of the stuff I've written about. LMAO, I'm like, forever alone. But anyway, um I guess if I ever tossed in the towel on the smut, I'd try my hand at writing sci-fi fantasy type stuff. Just because it would really push me to write as descriptively as I possibly could.

11. How often do you update?

Not often enough. I'm a slow writer and a hopeless perfectionist. I do write every single day though, so I try to post an update at least once a week.

12. Any words for your readers?

You guys are truly awesome. I can't thank you all enough for your comments and recommendations. You're the driving force that keeps me writing! ::mrgreen:

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Sylvia Day, Shayla Black, Edgar Allen Poe, Roald Dahl, and Shel Silverstein.

And I want to give a special thanks to XXXataktoulaXXX for interviewing me! xoxo

And that's the end of the first interview.
__________________________________________________________

The next interview is with the lovely mibbian called Charlie Chaplin. I got to read her writings when I stumbled upon the story called, In My Blood which is an original fic around the fantasy and thriller genres. The second part of the series is already finished and the third one is on the works.

Her original fics are just amazing and I wish she would continue with J'adore and In the Middle cause there haven't been an update in the last nine months.

She also has slash stories, like Compass which is a fantasy chaptered story and Soul Hunter where Damien is searching for his immortal, for the one.

She has more slash stories for you to check out and she's also trying her hand at writing femmeslash. If you are up for reading femmeslash, then you totally have to read this cause it's super amazing. It's called, Slut.

Also, I want to mention that she did the thirty daily blog entries thingy. Her last entry can be found here.

So here we go! ::cute:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My name is Anna Smith.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I have been on mibba for a little over two years now. I can't remember the exact date because I don't really pay attention to the days in the Summer.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I used to, but I didn't really like the sites. I don't remember the sites because it's been awhile since I have.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I have been writing since I was in sixth grade. Then I stopped for two years because I had gotten stuck on a story and just got distracted and forgotten about it. I came back to it and realized that I needed to work on it more because it had some potential.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Soul Hunter is a slash about a Soul Hunter who takes souls to the afterlife and a Immortal who is the mate of the Soul Hunter. They are in looking for each other, and end up running into issues like two ex's of the Immortal's, and a Reactor.

Growl is a slash about werewolves. The alpha's son is in love with the second-in-command of the pack. He has been trying to find a female as his dad wants, but wants to be with the second-in-command.

Slut is my first femmeslash. Charlotte is in love with the school slut who bullies her. She wants to move on but can't seem to avoid the school slut.

Mythology is a story about a girl who is abused at home and treated like sex in school. She finds out that she is to be the mate of the Greek god of war named Ares.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

Soul Hunter: I have to say that Meet Joe Black gave me the general idea about the afterlife part of the story, but other than that the idea is more mine than the show.

Growl: I have to say that I wanted to try my hand at writing a werewolf story. I have written a shifter story before called Shark, but I wanted to try something at a common myth.

Slut: I wanted to try to write a femmeslash to get myself out of writing slash. Most of my stories happened to about slash. I wanted to widen my writing habit.

Mythology: I have always been interested in Greek gods. I wanted to write something that interested.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I honestly like Oliver from Soul Hunter because he is the nicer of the two, but he doesn't let himself be pushed around. He will stand up for himself.
I love Atticus from Growl. He isn't exactly a main character, but he is very protective of his girlfriend. I just love the way he cares about her.
I like Evan from Slut because he is bullied by the school slut but he tells her off every time.
I love Athena from Mythology. She is a strong character who doesn't like to be pushed over.

08. Do you do research before writing?

If I don't know what it is or I'm unsure about it. I usually make sure I know what I'm talking about before.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I love RocknRollBlondii's writing. I absolutely adore her story Torn.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I love to work new things. I like to experiment. I know that they may not be good when writing it, but hey, at least I'm trying something new.

11. How often do you update?

I try to update a story once a day. Sometimes I miss a day, but I try to write.

12. Any words for your readers?

I'm so grateful my readers. I hope that you continue to read my stories and enjoy each of them.

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

I have to say that the authors that inspire me the most are Cassandra Clare, Lisa McMann, and Charlaine Harris.

^-^ I feel so special that you asked me to do this. This brightened my day so much. I'm just so happy that you asked me to do this. ^-^

And that's the end.

~Marian.
August 30th, 2013 at 03:33pm