If you like Psychology and Sociology and would love some freebies, click here and get the link

So, throughout my years in college I've accumulated some notes, online books, articles, etc. about my major and my minor. I've been fixing up my public folder in Dropbox so I could share this with people who are interested because I'd have loved if someone did this for me when I was an undergrad.

If you are interested in psychology and sociology, just click this link and you'll be directed to my public folder. I have some books, some articles, and some notes; I'm planning of uploading more as I progress into my graduate degree (I have already uploaded lectures in Abnormal Human Behavior, for those interested). I have the permission of my professors to upload the lectures, since they were intended for educational purposes. The books were either passed on to me by my professors (some of them are really good at doing this because they know how expensive they are, so they pay for them and they pass the PDF formats to the students) and some others I bought. Articles all have their designated authors and they can be found online (the ones I download are for free to university students and can be found on the EBSCO database).

I also have lectures on the DSM IV TR, please bare in mind that the newest one, the DSM V, came in on May of this year; the DSM IV TR is still in use by service providers and insurance companies; however, this will change soon. These serve as a base for when the new one comes into place.

I'll be uploading more stuff as this semester progresses; if you have requests (for content, or anything else), let me know and I'll see what I can do.
August 30th, 2013 at 04:52pm