within the next year / "bucket list"

Image

There is a whole world out there, with plenty of places to explore and plenty of things to learn. If I get accepted into an art school next year (Which is the only way I will go to college; an art school), then I have approximately one full year to spend virtually doing whatever I want to do. So, due to a lack of better things to do this morning, I created a list of things that I really want to accomplish before starting college. This is basically my bucket list for fall 2013 through fall 2014.

THINGS I WANT TO LEARN
Russian
German
Italian
French
Spanish

*I'm aware that I cannot learn every one of these languages extremely well in a one year period. The ones I want to learn the most of are Russian and German, and just a little bit of Italian and French. I already know a good amount of Spanish, because I took it for four years, but I'd like to learn a little more. Plus, Italian and Spanish are pretty similar languages and I think knowing the Spanish I know now will make learning Italian a bit easier.

Guitar
Piano
Sign language
How to cook/bake better

THINGS I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT

Psychology
Sociology
Politics
Astrology
Anatomy

THINGS I WANT TO DO

Get a tattoo
Get another job/more jobs that fit better with what I want to major in/do with my life
Read more books
Practice drawing/sketching
Practice photography
Practice writing skills
Visit Canada
Visit Ireland
Visit Aruba
Sing in front of a big crowd
Create a healthier lifestyle
See a Broadway show
Get a polaroid camera
Road trip



And that's about it for this list! My actual bucket list is a lot more extreme. What are some things that you all want to learn or do?
August 30th, 2013 at 09:10pm