Lonely

Hey guys. School is already hell and it's only the first week of school. I'm just so done.

I'm sure that a lot of you have been bullied, in fact, I'm positive. U just don't understand why it has to be this way.

Kids at my school spend all their time looking at what other people look like and the music they listen to, instead of your personality. An then.. they judge you. They have to go up and tell you what you like is wrong or they're not satisfied. It makes me sick.

In my school, I'm considered "different". I'm apparently the emo kid, even though I hate that word. Everyone is like robots. They copy the most popular kid and listen to the same stuff they do. And then they go after the kids who have the strength to be an individual and listen/wear what they want to. At my school, if you don't love One Direction and wear all the "in" clothing, then people hate you. They don't give you a chance.

I'm one of those band kids with the skinny jeans and band shirts, who's constantly writing and off in her own world.

I wish I had true friends, I really do. With the friends I do have, I'm the third wheel. My other "friends" ditched me for changing.

I'm left with no one. Everyone's so caught up in their issues and inside jokes to give a shit about me. I try my best to always have my friends backs, but they don't return the favor.

I guess you could say I'm.. lonely.

I want that friend who you can trust, to not be put down all the time for being myself. I'm sick of it all.

I hope that friend comes into my life soon. I'll be waiting..
August 31st, 2013 at 04:19am