astrology is so rad

I saw someone's blog post about astrology and was inspired to share this with y'all.

As the title says, astrology is rad. It is so rad and so interesting to learn about, especially when you get past the zodiac stuff that everybody knows about. Moon signs are rad. Planet positions are rad. Houses are rad. EVERYTHING IS SO RAD — and I think everybody should learn more about their astrological signs.

CLICK HERE TO SEE YOUR NATAL CHART

I went to the link above a few weeks ago because my sister told me to learn more about my natal chart, and I didn't know anything about it because I had never even heard of it before. Basically, it tells you about the way you are according to what your moon and sun signs are, and what houses they're in, and what the position of the planets were when you were born, and it's really cool. It provides you with a lot of information — way more than just a paragraph describing what people who are Cancer's are like, for example.

Let me give you the low down on what some of mine was like. I'm just going to summarize it, because if I posted it word for word it would take forever to read.

Keep in mind, I found these all to be scary accurate.

SUN SIGN = CANCER — This one basically says that I have a calm nature, and that I am tender, thoughtful, and sensitive. It also says I am humble, timid, changeable, indecisive, lazy, and over-sensitive.

SUN IN XII (12th HOUSE) — Says that I tend to be introspective and need space to pull up my strengths; tendency to avoid the spotlight; compassionate and thrives off of serving others.

MOON SIGN = GEMINI — Thankfully, this makes me out to not be an emotional wreck. Pleasant, witty, and charming. Intellectual. Read a lot, talk a lot, think a lot. Have a million and one things going at once; friendly and sociable.

MOON IN XI (11th HOUSE) — Lots of friends; relationships; makes friends easily. Needs a feeling of belonging; has many dreams and may change aspirations frequently; have a hard time settling goals; very curious person; thrive on change and variety. Very receptive and sympathetic; can pick up others' feelings and body language readily.

I'll keep the planets out of it because this post would be a million times longer, but there you go! I definitely agree with how my natal chart describes me versus how my zodiac sign does.

Keep in mind, if you do this and find contradicting information, that's completely normal. It says something about that at the top of the natal chart page, but I didn't really read it. Typical.

Let me know if you guys do this! I want to know what you think and if you agree with it or not — mine was literally so accurate. I'm very interested!

August 31st, 2013 at 06:22am