I'm Whitney Houston. Just kidding, but you know.

Hey loves. Today has been.....challenging and admittedly not the best. Sigh. I had such high hopes too! Tsk tsk.

So today i had a lazy day or whatever the gals are calling sitting around unattractively and doing nothing productive these days. Then I put on my big girl pants and got my butt to cross country practice. Of course that's just an expression, I wear very short running shorts in actuality. First five mile Friday was suck ass terrible. And it wasn't even a full five miles! Though I blame this mostly on the fact that it was a new route as I had no check points, winging it old stile brah. Sorry that was weird. And also who could forget that I wrecked my ankle, but since I'm such a big weirdo I won't so anything to fix It or tell anyone who can help. Instead I just whine to poor bellie who runs with me, and suffer shitty feels going up my lower leg all day.

I feel kind of bummed because I didn't go running tonight with my boyfriend person. We usually go running at 8:30 and it's usually dark by then now. Running in the dark or early morning is when I enjoy moving my legs rapidly the most.

My cat is laughing at me right now because all my friends are ignoring me. "Haha sucks for you, you have no friends who love you! Your life is crap! Haha!" Shut up cat you don't have any friends either. Oh right, your a cat. You don't actually enjoy other cats company. Yeah so, by the fourth failed attempt at conversation with friends I've decided it's time to call it quits.

My humor has turned rather dry and tasteless due to freaking Jace from the mortal instruments series. I refuse to admit that it's now a movie. However very amusing it was, I could on view it as a comedy.
August 31st, 2013 at 06:45am