Ohai

Can I start this off with two amazing words?
Damn Bitch

I don't know, I just felt like saying that y'know?

If you guys are in need of any fanfictions that are loved and haven't been forgotten (meaning they're updated frequently) and aren't terribly written because fucking hell, it's terrible to go through pages and pages of fanfictions only to find out, no good ones have been update recently like what the fuck people why are some of you such shitty writers right now.

It's always one of these few things making a fanfiction terrible to me

1) The grammar is shit. Sorry not sorry, but 'typing like this in a fanfiction isn't gonna u more reads or subs'. I hate it when people type like that. Typing like this 'how're you?' is okay to me because it has everything needed but one thing.

2)The plot is just everywhere, like this blog. It went from wanting to read a fanfiction to talking about what pisses me off about them.

3)Distracting backgrounds. Motherfucker, don't make it hard for me to read it if you want me to, like the hell...?

4)When people add faces an author notes into the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STORY.

Anyways, back to the first thing I said in this blog.

If you guys want a OTP that does not have a band member in it, read my story We All Fall Down... It's a Syan which is my friend Sommer and the guy she likes, Ryan. (This does include smut so yay)

If you guys want a Frerard that is still in progress without smut (so Far) read He Will be Loved cause it was started by another Mibbian and given to me (yay).

And then there's a Frank/OC called Rose Bin I'm writing and right now there's little Frank/Andy going on ;D

So yeah, thanks for reading this :D
August 31st, 2013 at 10:10am