I Need Mibba's Help - Some Unfortunate News

If you're reading this, God Bless you, you've truly made my night a thousand times better.

I need someone's help for a story layout for a one shot I just completed, let me explain:

Some of my writing is dedicated to my Aunt who died of Ovarian cancer a few years back. She was only in her forties, and had two children. Yesterday I found out that both my grandmother and my other aunt both have serious forms of lung, ovarian, and colon cancer. The fact that both of them have cancer now puts so much grief and worry on my family, and I just don't know how to handle it. My uncle takes care of my grandma and aunt, so I cannot imagine the state he is in right now. Your prayers are appreciated, and any advice would be lovely right now. Or maybe some virtual hugs :)

Anyways, to get all my feels out I wrote a one shot about a girl and a boy and the girl ends up getting cancer, and it's not very long however I cried at the end of it and I'm actually proud of how I wrote it. I need one of you talented ladies or gentlemen to make me a story layout that either has like a teen couple in it walking or dancing, or maybe something religious, or cancer related. It's totally wide open but I don't want it to be in depressing colors. Elegant, noteworthy, touching. That's all I can really give you, anything will be appreciated :) If you can do it, than please write me right away, I'd like to get this one shot posted tonight because right now I'm really just not in good shape.

You guys are the absolute best, I adore each and every one of you, words alone cannot express my gratitude.

God Bless

xoxo
September 1st, 2013 at 02:55am