I go to the psych ward today...

I've actually been in the hospital since Wednesday because of an "accidental overdose" of Serequel that morning. I was having a sort of episode and all I wanted was to sleep so I kept taking more and more pills and by the time my mom found me I had swallowed at least twenty-eight pills. Apparently the "lethal intent" count is at least ten so they think I was trying to kill myself. Who knows? Maybe I was.

They're moving me to the state psych ward today though which is an hours drive. I'm supposed to get re-evaluated up there and get some medication and what not. They say that it's for the best since I don't have insurance so if I just left the hospital I'd probably be back in like a week. I can see where they're coming from and I know the hospital I'm going to, I used to go to the haunted house that they put on every year (trust me, mental patients and a haunted house is extremely terrifying). My friends mother works up there so maybe I'll get to see her or something.

Anyway, I know I just put out a story and all but it won't be updated until I get back which will hopefully only be two weeks at the longest. Maybe I'll even think of new things or learn from this. I'm trying to have a positive look on it. I've been to a behavioral center when I was fourteen but now that I'm nineteen, I think they'll stick me with adults and I'm kind of worried that the only person I'll end up talking to is someone that eats the checker pieces.

Wish me luck!

-Breezy
September 1st, 2013 at 01:54pm