HeartAche Ave

So I've been going through hell with my love life. The first thing i see when i log onto Facebook is two of my exes are in a relationship. My first ex of two years (which is a girl) is actually dating my cousin. More weird than heart breaking if you as me. "Gotta keeep it in the fam".

My second ex ty after much heart ache with him is in a relationship. And the story with Ty is..he had told me he didn't want to be in a relationship until he got a job. A month goes by and he gets a job. So i ask again, "can we be together?" he agrees. Three weeks go by and ive heard from him maybe once or twice. We never went public with our relationship. But i finally end it. Now you can imagine as soon as i log on and see this shit on my newsfeed im heated. And i was never one to be jealous over another girl. But this girl is out right hideous. Not a pretty bone on her.

Im sitting here just rattling my brain "Am i doing something wrong? Is there a trick to falling in love and staying in love?" No. My answer is no. I am not doing anything wrong. I've loved my hardest and tried my best. And on top of everything else the boy i've been talking to apparently doesn't really want me. So i call him up actin like a policeman in a interrogation room, " what did i do to you? why are you treating me like this? Are you really using me? really?" followed by responses of "im not doing anything. Idk. No."

I've learned a lot about love the past couple years. Its easy to fall into the trap. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Ladies the secret is to show it doesn't really bother you. But we all now inside it really REALLY does. But to maintain a happy relationship sometimes you gotta put all that aside. And no sometimes it doesn't work. Either way your stuck between a rock and a hard place.
September 2nd, 2013 at 05:30am