*beats computer with sledgehammer*

I hate computers. I hate it when our internet connection fails me. I'm addicted to the internet, but I hate it sometimes anyway. GAH! I'm trying to fill out some kind of waiver for my college so I don't have to pay for something or other I already have... and it keeps fucking up! And I need my dad's help, but he's still at some stupid meeting. And I'm just frustrated with it all. Huh... I had a burrito today at this mexacan restaurant with my mom and brother. I really felt like I wanted to go purge it, but something that's never happened before happened. I didn't set all my willpower against it or anything, I actually forgot to. I was so excited to get home and finish altering these old pair of jeans into a skirt that I forgot to purge it! I mean, how rediculous is that? I don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand, I'm not happy with myself at all for eating the whole thing... but on the other hand, I know that I need to break the habit... My mom keeps making comments about how good I look when I've lost weight like I have. Which is good, I guess. I mean, that's what I was aiming to do, but she'd be so disappointed if she knew... It's becoming more and more of a fear of mine that she'll find out and then be all sad and disappointed... Sorry to be such a downer for all you guys. These are just my thoughts on the day, it really was a very good day overall. How are all of you?
September 7th, 2007 at 12:28pm