My weekend with boy trouble!

Good evening. I know I don't typically blog about things, and if there is some one reading this, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think I do wrong.

Today when I was on a bus, going in to Stockholm because I'm currently on my way home to Eslöv, I was talking to a guy that I work with a couple of months back. I don't remember how we started talking about it but we both realized we were both the sign Sagittarius. He then started telling me about how our sign is and stuff like that. One of the things he led with was that we were lucky with love. I'm not being a joy killer but he just decided to move in with the girl he loves. And when he said we were lucky with love, I told him that it didn't fit me. Not everything within a sign fits you, right? To try and make things better he then continued to talk about that our love life has periods, and that maybe I'm having down time at the moment.

And to relate this to myself... This weekend I went to Stockholm to attend a few parties. Two of my oldest friends celebrated 20 years and that party was awesome! The day after I went to a party at the place were I worked the entire summer. Tricky thing? I'm kinda into the guy who had the party. Yeah. I know. I was really excited to meet all of my old co-workers and him. When we got to the Inn (yes I worked at a Inn) my boss told be that if we paid 200kr the bar was free. So me and my friend, who I brought, said HELL YEAH and started drinking right away. I'm not a party person but the night was honestly the most fun I've had in a long long time.
But where is the problem?
My friend who I brought caught the eye of no other than the guy I like. I didn't say anything, she doesn't know I like him, and so on. I was actually having fun so I wasn't thinking about it too much. But then I decided to suck another guy's neck, and yes it was the dude who now is moving in with the girl he loves. I know it was stupid and so on, but I was intoxicated okay?!

So what the hell do I do now?
September 2nd, 2013 at 07:49pm