So my fiance is thinking of prostitution

He said he'd look into prostituting himself 'cause we really need the money and I have panic attacks when I have sex, so he's going to sacrifice himself. I told him that as long as I got a share of that money or at least food was bought with it, then I'd be okay.

No, seriously guys, we barely make it every month. We have our own tuition to pay (which comes fully out of our pockets because a) there are no grants for grad students and b) there is no financial aid for international students), so we have tuition, rent, utilities, gas, books and school supplies, and paying off the credit we have (around 500 dollars left from the 1500 dollars we owed!). So, there's little to no money left each freaking month.

We've been brainstorming things to do in order to get in a little more income. For example, I am providing editorial services and charging for them to classmates and friends in college; I also charge for writing essays. My fiance is applying to as many scholarships as possible and also offering tutoring outside of school. My sister-in-law and I joked about singing and performing on the street for money, which doesn't seem so bad, really. Now the talk has reached a point of sexual services.

There's this site in which amateur people can have live sex and be paid for it. You're paid in tokens which translate into real money and we've seen people making up to 100 dollars or more in 2 hours. I love the site because it has moderators that kick out sexist bullshit of the live chat and keep the experience sexist-free; it's enjoyable to the audience and the performers make money out of it. Some people even have established fan-bases and they receive gifts in exchange for pictures.

The issue is that a) I'm kind of self-conscious and it takes a lot for me to actually show a freaking picture with half my boobs showing off and b) although my fiance has offered to do it by himself, the people who get the most money are women or couple live shows.

At times like this I wish I was less self-conscious and more confident, or to not have freaking panic attacks every time I have sex.

Anyways, I'll keep this in a blog to think things through; it's easier to think when you have your arguments written down. If I do make a channel, feel free to watch
Image
September 2nd, 2013 at 09:00pm