for whoever just gave me my 69th poem recc (and everyone else) | hey there

So, I'm not sure if you guys know who I am but I go by Riley around here on these interweb parts and I like to write. Not really about specifics, I've dabbled in everything (almost everything at least, I like to think, though I guess I'm pretty mainstream at times).

and sometimes,
sometimes
I bother to post poetry up here on mibba. I'm not sure when I started doing it
(I liked - i started doing it when I started reading tumblr poetry and tyler knott but I don't know when that was so)

and I guess some people read my poetry?
Which is pretty spectacular because this is the internet and the internet is motherfuckin' huge so I don't know how you guys might stumble onto my poetry or blogs or stories (which people also seem to read I dunno, this is like biblical stuff here - not to be rude, sorry if that was, I'm an asshole).

And even more astounding than that, people actually read and like my poetry?
It's crazy. I don't know how you guys don't get annoyed by my presence and how I'm drifting in and out of mibba tbh and sometimes I start conversations and forget them and I try to make friends on here but like I said before I'm an asshole who rambles a lot and I kind of just cry over stuff and call it fangirling.

ANYWAYS.
thank you for whoever was my 69th recc'er of poetry. I really appreciate you (whoever you are) for liking my poems enough to recommend that other people read it too. I'd like to think that it's because I know what I'm doing but uhm, I'm just like Scott. I like to let my mom do the grocery shopping and I have no clue what I'm doing ever. at all.

So yeah. thank you. i'm kind of proud of my poems because they're not as horrible and awful and I think they're okay, so maybe if you haven't read them yet, you can give them a go. I have 13 of them and I think I'm just a bit under or over 100 readers, i'm not sure. That's too much math to add them up for me so I'll just stick to knowing I've had a compilation of 69 recc'ers in my poetry part.

I also think some of my better and more metaphoric poems are a little underground and unnoticed but that's okay because I kind of just blurt them up like sometimes the rain kind of comes out of nowhere. It also comes when I'm listening to spoken word and 8tracks and I'm angry or hurting or sad and stuff and I don't want to write stories or be social or talk to people or anyone.

Yeah. Spoken word is my favorite thing ever since pockets, but we'll save that for a whole 'nother blog.

but anyways.

hey there.
just a friendly reminder that you can do it; if you're going through something right now, no matter what it is that you may be going through.
it's partially a reminder for myself (that school and sports and everything will be worth it)
and that these feelings are ok and i'll be ok and hopefully you'll be okay too you know?
anyways, i'm going to go make some responses to roleplays that I've avoided (because I'm an asshole) and continue listening to F+M and avoiding homework.

also happy labor day????? I really shouldn't be allowed out or anywhere ::facepalm:
September 3rd, 2013 at 04:25am