School starts in 6-ish hours

I'm not even excited. I don't even want to go back. You hear that all the time right? Well, for me its different, in Canada you can take an extra year of high school before going on to college, and thats what i did. Thing is, I don't want to take an extra year of highs school.

I'd much rather take a year out, get a job, maybe move out and live with a friend in the next town over or something. I don't want to be stuck in a class room for another nine months. I want to experience live because every day I sit here in front of the computer is a day of my only teen years wasted.

That's why I write fan fiction so much. It's an escape.

From this stupid small town where I don't know anyone.
From the stupid high school i have to return to with only like 2 friends tops.

Like, I know I should go to college but I'd rather experience life a little bit for real before doing that.

And I can't if I have to go back to high school. I want to move forward not back.

Technically I could just skip so many days and they would eventually kick me out seeing as I've already graduated. I won't do that though, because I know my mom will be pissed at me and at the school.

I'm just tired of wasting my only life in front of a computer screen.
September 3rd, 2013 at 07:53am