My Interview With ''DommySixx'' and ''amabie.''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Today's interview is with the lovely mibbian called DommySixx which I found via using the comment swap feature and it led me to this beautiful story called, Mein Hertz Brennt which is about a prostitute in Germany. From then on, I took a liking to her writing style and checked her other stories as well. I started with Punks Not Dead with is a fanfic. Those two stories aren't completed yet so I'm waiting for her to update. ::smile:

If you would like to read completed stories then check Wearing and Tearing which are lemon oneshots about celebrities.

She promised to make a strong come back and continue her stories as well as start new ones. Let's all encourage her more by checking her stuff and leave our comments.

So here we go! ::cute:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My name is Dominique Michelle Richard. ( I know it's super French! )

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I'd say like two years now, although I'm a bit unsure. :\

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Not currently, I used to upload on Quizilla...but now it's only here and on a rare occasion I will post on DeviantArt as well.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I have been writing for quite some time now, I think I was about 11 or so when I wrote my first short story titled, "My Dog is My Grandpa". A story about a little boy who's grandfather passes away. He adopts a stray dog from the streets and during the night is visited by his grandfather's ghost. He tells the boy that he has been reincarnated into the dog so he could forever watch over his grandson.
Silly really, but my dad still has the original.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Sunshine of Your Love, a story about Janis, who's one of the lucky guest at an Alice Cooper VIP party, meets the crazy Rock'N Roll star and they fall into a twisted romance.

Wearing and Tearing/Submission/Nothing's Free, are a series of lemons, written by both my sister and myself. Really hot stuff...not going to go into too many details.

Rock The 40oz, It's The Change That Counts, is an Original story about a crew of downright dirty punks, living the life, getting drunk and stoned while dealing with problems that accompany the lifestyle.

You Are The One, a Ville Valo from the band HIM fanfiction based around Katherine, one of Ville Valo childhood friends and lovers. She sets off to America after Ville sets off on his first world tour. She falls in love with another man, yet deep down in her heart she knows that Ville is the one.

Punks Not Dead, is a Sex Pistols fanfiction collaboration that I am writing once again with my sister. It follows two young punkettes and their wild ride with the boys from the Sex Pistols. Lots of chaos, backstabbing, drugs, fights and parties.

I have a few other, however they're in the midst of being re-written.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

What inspires me the most is real-life events. A lot of the scenarios and events that I incorporate into my stories are based on events or situations that I have already found myself in. I like to write something that maybe not everyone, but someone could read and can completely relate to it.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Sunshine of Your Love - Alice Cooper, not only is he sexy, the way I portrayed him in the story really brings out his bad-ass-ness.
Wearing & Tearing... - Any of the characters, none of them are actually fictional, they're all celebrities.
Rock the 40OZ, It's The Change That Counts - Sid, she's crazy and funny, yet you don't want to fuck with her. Pardon my French. :P
You are the One - Katherine, because she's always trying to do the right thing, but deep down only wants to listen to her heart.
Punks Not Dead - Lilith, because she's an exact replica of me. The way I think, act and talk. I really wanted her to reflect me as much as possible.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Depending on what I write. If I'm posing the story in a factual location or using factual characters, I will definitely do some research. Now if I am creating my story on a whim, it will all depend on the content. However, for most stories there's always some research involved. I wouldn't want to make any errors that could clearly be avoided.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

There are many, too many to name really. I've come across so many talented young people on here, and it makes me proud to work among them. Each and every person on here is an inspiration to me in their own unique way.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I do, however I don't always post them on here. I write shorts all the time. I have hundreds upon hundreds of unfinished ideas piled up everywhere, sometimes I don't know where to begin. It's always refreshing to attempt something that is outside of your comfort zone, it also molds you into a better author.

11. How often do you update?

Not nearly often enough lately, my computer is a tad busted and I hardly have any time on the web.
Soon, I will soon be making a full reappearance.

12. Any words for your readers?

Hold tight everyone, and please don't give up on me! I know you've all been waiting for a really long time, most of you in anticipation. I promise I will be back and updating frequently, and I will be returning with new material as well!

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Stephen King, Anne Rice, Dean Koontz and mostly Ellen Hopkins, whose style of writing is magnificent. Her stories are captivating and truly touch my heart, because I can truly relate to her characters.

~~Thank you so much for interviewing me. ^-^

Moving on to the next one in line, we have the cute amabie.. I first heard of her username when other authors mentioned her, so I just had to check her writings out. I had bookmarked her story page but I only checked her stuff lately because I had no time.

She writes Avenged Sevenfold fanfics and the one I am in love with is Incubus which is a oneshot featuring Synyster Gates and it's filled with smut and horror. ::inlove:

These are some of her blog entries that you just have to read:
(they are based on her life and personal view on certain things)
The Meaning of Friendship....
Betrayed

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Sara Jean Murchison, I hate my name gosh!

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Well I'm 20 now and I started when I was about fourteen so six years but I went on hiatus for a good few years so maybe being active for about three years.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Nope this is the only site I've ever posted any stories on TEAM MIBBA!

04. Since when have you been writing?

I think since elementary school, we used to do this "story writing time", which I loved and I would always beg to read my story aloud to the class and have loved doing it ever since. ::smile:

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

I have a co-writer with Sara Horlyk called The Promise based on the film The Vow but features Matt Sanders and his girlfriend Brandie who loses her memory.

A one shot called Desire which is about a scream girl on tour with avenged and she has a thing for Gates. All smut really for a contest.

Another one shot called The Assistant which was also for a contest featuring Brian Haner Jr as a sexy dominant Boss also smutty :)

My story Insanity Kills features Matt Tuck as a serial killer.

At Your Service features Brian Haner Jr who hires a Personal Trainer but things become more complicated when they spend more and more time together.

Used is a one shot for a contest which is about Matt Sanders working out of town and meets up with a girl who has a fight with her boyfriend. Smutty goodness.

I have a really old story which has been on hiatus for a long time featuring the Joker called I Know Who You Are and is about a girl called Denny being fascinated by the Joker and then becomes his hostage. I don't want to delete because I think one day I might get back into it.

Lastly I have a one shot which was written for a halloween contest called Incubus and it features Brian Haner Jr as a demon also full of smut haha.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

All my one shots were not my ideas as the contest host's give the prompts but for the Promise, it was obviously the movie The Vow but I wanted to change some things, and my other stories are just inspired by A7X but with my own plot ideas that I get from television shows, books and just random thoughts haha.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I like Brandie from The Promise who Sara Horlyk created because shes so brave and determined to get her memory back :) and I love Matt Tuck in my serial killer story because hes just so dark and fucked up and that story is going to show a lot of character development and a different unexpected side to Tuck so I love him.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Totally, I think you have to because it shows in your writing if you dont. I learned that the hard way when I was younger I wrote and MCR fic with Gerard and brought his alcoholism into it and it was very badly written. If your writing about serious issues you have to really delve into it otherwise its just going to sound very immature and unrealistic which is a big no no for me especially in fan fiction.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

Zacky Vengeance; is a big one. She's got such amazing ideas and plot lines I just can't help but be jealous of how she comes up with so many and of course shes amazing at writing smut. I love purple89 (Pree) she is amazing also. There's so many like RachTheBat_, Rath and my girl Snow.White.Queen.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Totally! I'm actually considering writing about something outside my comfort zone in an upcoming project but maybe would make it a co-write haha, I think its great to experiment I mean it will increase your writing ability and make stories more interesting so I'm becoming more and more open to experimenting and also I need to maybe write more original fiction because all I do is write A7X which I love but maybe one day I'll stop so I should maybe experiment more with that. ::smile:

11. How often do you update?

I update as often as I can, if I could do it everyday I would but unfortunately I can't because I work and have other commitments but I try to not leave a long space between updates and always let my readers know if its going to be tough to update maybe because of an event or holiday or something but I'm getting better.

12. Any words for your readers?

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has stuck by me for all these years on mibba and encourages me to keep on going and better my skill. There are some times when I have felt like giving up this website like many people on here sadly have but my friends and readers on here really keep me going and its you guys I have to thank, my writing can only get better from here!

13. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Not really one in particular nope I have a variety of book series I like but no one really amazing and inspiring, feel free to rec me someone if you like!

^-^ Thanks for interviewing me. This was fun and I never expected it. ^-^

And that's the end for today.

~Marian.
September 3rd, 2013 at 04:35pm