Pregnancy Update: Getting Inuduced Soon

I had my appointment with my OB today at 10 am. It didn't last long and afterwards she sent me up to labor and delivery to get Rylan monitored and have my blood pressure monitored and have them draw blood. Well, we got there around 10:40 and we didn't leave until 2:10 pm. The reason being because we had to wait forever on lab to come up and draw my blood and then the nurse came in and said that my OB wanted me to go get an ultrasound because apparently Rylan had some dips in his heartbeat and they wanted to check the fluid in my sac.

Well, we waited for them to come get me for that and we went and got the ultrasound. Now. My estimated due date that I have been going by since July 15th is in three days, on the 6th. Well, according to the ultrasound I had today my due date is tomorrow the 4th making me 39 weeks and 6 days instead of 39 weeks and 4 days. My OB had mentioned scheduling an induction date for September 10th, next Tuesday, and I told her that's fine but I kind of wanted to wait and see how I am Monday because I was still only 1cm dilated today. Rylan is 8lbs 13oz though...he's going to be a big baby and my vagina is probably going to rip in half and I'll die lol.

Anyways, with that being said...my OB wants me to come in Monday and see her and then my induction date is set for September 10th in the morning. I mean which is cool because that's Balz' birthday so they'd be sharing a birthday ^-^ lol but my mom is trying to jinx me so I'll have it this week and I'm like "bitch, swerve." I ain't about to go through that right now.

So Monday I may or may not be on because the nurse mentioned about me coming up to L&D after my OB appointment and they might be keeping me overnight to give me some medicine that is supposed to "ripen" my cervix but they're not going to induce me until Tuesday morning...like I don't know...I guess I'll find all that out on Monday but yeah...Tuesday for sure and possibly Wednesday I won't be on.

I'll try to get as much updating done as possible between now and Monday...but you guys will have to bare with me after I have Rylan because I probably won't be online at all next week. Not that many people care xD but when I do come back, I'll probably have pictures of my little pumpkin to show off ;D
September 3rd, 2013 at 10:41pm