Lack of Updates

I realize it's been over a month since I updated any of my stories. It is not due to lack of trying. I have a lot in personal life that's been going. I lost my grandmother on my dad's side of the family in late July. Due to religion she was buried the day she died. I have very limited contact with my dad anyway and his side of the family live in Israel while I live in the US. Most of my friends don't know how much her death effected me. I have begun questioning my religion. Going in to the Jewish high holidays I'm still not sure of my faith. I also started school August 7 which I'm still adjusting to. I get on the bus at 7 am and get off around 4:30 pm. That is just if I don't have other things to do on top of that. To add to that two of my friends have been going through very tough times. One lost her mother to cancer over the summer and is struggling with anxiety. The other's girlfriend broke up with him and he was extremely depressed to begin with. A very close friend of his has also abandon him. He has been very suicidal. He has become very reckless with his decision making. Right now he needs me to be there for him. His life is more important than any story I write on here. Back to the faith thing I will always strongly hold the belief of Pikuach nefesh (preservation of human life transcends all). To top everything else off my psychiatrist decided to increase the dosage of my medication. It has put me in an almost hypomanic state. My thoughts have been racing and I have been very agitable. I have had tears start because I couldn't figure out the answer to a problem right away.

I have a good part of the next update for Secular Haze written. I Can Take You Home, Take my Hand is my next priority, then I'm Not Afraid to die.I Long for a Love I Know I Can't Haveis going to wait until I'm more emotionally stable because it is a very emotionally intense story. Closer I will write as I can. I often find it the most difficult to update. I have another blog about why. The only way it will have at least semi-consistent is if I get a (good) co-author.
September 4th, 2013 at 05:11am