In Need Of A New Co-Author!!!

HELP! I am in need of a new co-author for one of my slash stories. It is an original slash story between two guys. The story is Someone To Call My Own. This story is a sequel of the completed story Happiness Is The Key To Life.

The old co-author that I had for the story started off the first story herself then I joined on as the author/writer for the character of Sage. When we got to the ending of that story we decided to do a sequel that would still involve Sage and Peter from 'Happiness' but would be focused mainly on Sage's younger half-brother, David, and Peter's cousin, Samson. I was really excited to start this story and even did summary and layout (which I have to fix now erg) and even had a banner made and everything. We started to work on the plot briefly and i wrote the first chapter which is still up to read and then I lost contact with my co-author. I've been trying to get in contact with her for at least a year now and nothing. I really do want to continue on with this story but I would like to work with someone else on this story. I would be writing for the character of David and my new co author would be writing for Samson.

I wish I could get in contact with my old co author but I really do want to still do this story and since I haven't heard from her in over a year I have decided to go ahead and continue on with the story and if I end up hearing from here than I'll have to go from there.

If anyone is interested in helping me out here in writing this sequel please feel free to comment or message me! Messaging me would probably be better though because it's easier to have conversations via messages on here I think. Um...sorry I keep spacing because I'm listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album. lol

So please if you are interested or know someone who might be please pass this one! Feel free to read the first story (some chapters are way longer than others so sorry in advance). Please pass this on though!!!!!

Thank you and love to you all!

~Andi ^_^
September 4th, 2013 at 05:52am