Love changes everything.

So............I broke up with Eric.He was starting to be controlling and he wasn't there.If that makes any sense.I'm much better for doing that.
I know now that I was just trying to find something that compared to my ex,Chris.
Hell,I even said his name during sex and Eric didn't notice. lol! Which I am horrible for.I admit that.
I'm back with Chris.I missed him so much.
I was too busy trying to cover up that fact to notice it.
I'm utterly and entirely in love with Chris.
I'm not denying that any longer.
I don't feel I have to.
I'm a woman.It's my life.I know my family doesn't approve of him because of the last time but,he is different now. Not too different.It's like he understands now.I'm not saying leaving him was the best thing when I was younger but,It's like now we are unseperateable because of it.
He said I was the only girl he has ever had an attachment to.The only girl he ever kept everything from.
The only girl he would wake up early for and stay up later for.The only girl he would pause video games for.
Come on...That has to count for something.I mean.We have always had something more then just lust and conventional dating practices.It's deep down.
It's hard to define.I can't.
I'm just happy that we are together again.It hurt not having him.I was so upset for so long.I kept it covered and hidden for so long.I felt so dark.
Now,I feel complete.I feel like my old self. Just not as promiscuous and teen girly.I feel like I'm now a woman.Like I'm done playing.Like I'm ready to settle down and be here for just him.To be his.Only his.
September 5th, 2013 at 08:37pm