Same Sex Marriage

This has been a HUGE topic for I don't even know how long. This blog is not going to go how you think it will. You probably expect me to rant about how it's terrible, because I'm straight, but I'll let you know now: that's not how I roll. Just because I'm straight, doesn't mean I'm going to trash anybody who isn't. So here I go...

First off I'd like to state I'm surrounded by the LGBT community almost 24/7. Almost all of my friends are either gay, lesbian, bi, or have been in the past. It hasn't changed my views or lifestyle at ALL. I didn't even know they were who they were when I met them all. You find out later on, but does that change your view on them? It shouldn't. My best friend is lesbian. I love her to death, and it's the same as even before I knew.

The only problem I have with having so many un-straight friend sis the fact that people think I'm the same way. I would never stray that way and my friends and I don't do anything that is "gay", but they still insist that I'm not straight. Just because you have gay friends, it doesn't mean that you are automatically gay. It all depends on your personal preference.

Just because same sex marriage and relationships go against my views, it doesn't mean that I have the right to chew people out based on their sexual orientation. I'm sick of people hating on others just because they're gay. Leave people alone, already! They don't need your shit! They aren't going to change their ways unless they, themselves, want to! Oooh! You protest and use picket signs to demonstrate your anger, while calling others names like "fag"? You're such a badass! Jut leave them alone! Don't say SHIT to them! They are people and they can do what they want, despite what you say.

There has been so much hate since the beginning of time, and I just have to say that it needs to stop. Just stop. Everyone has had enough of it.
September 6th, 2013 at 01:03am