Stories: Refreshing and Getting Back Into It

I have noticed that I want to finish/continue writing my stories. I don't really know what triggered it. Boredom? Maybe. I don't know.

I know there won't really be anyone to read this. Blogging isn't usually something I do. I figured I would just spill some thoughts though.

1) I may get rid of my "Secrets Under The Big Top" story. Not really sure where I was going with it. It was originally based on a dream I had but who really truly remembers an entire dream??
---if you wish for me to continue it and just throw in shit to create a story. Let me know.

2) I'm def going to continue my "Taming of The Badger". I regained interest in it and I noticed a lot of people actually like it. Which is surprising. I didn't think I could create something people liked.

3) Going to keep my "Dedications" up but I may put it on the back burner. If you want something created for you. Let me know.

4) My Will Scarlett story (The Fox Hunt) is something I just came up with. I think Harry Lloyd is an amazing Will Scarlett and I fell in love since the first episode. I'm really angry that there aren't more fanfics out there with OFCs instead of just having Djaq and him. Sure they are cute but I want an original romance in there.

And finally
5) My All Time Low story is going to stay up but I'm not positive on if I will actually continue it. If you think I should. Let me know.

Well that's all I have to blog about. Just thoughts and venting. If you'd like to discuss anything on my stories or whatever- get at me.

Godspeed Readers.... Oh and ALLONS-Y!!!
September 6th, 2013 at 06:15am