Holy crap, I'm filled with so much satisfaction right now!

So, I'm sitting here watching Men In Black 3, and the guy who plays Boris the Animal sounded extremely familiar. I sat there thinking for a minute and then realized who he sounded like. Kieran, from Dinner for Schmucks.

I tell my dad and Mike, "He sounds just like Kieran from Dinner for Schmucks!" So, I IMDb'd Men In Black 3 and looked for the guy who plays Boris. His real name is Jemaine Clement. I clicked on Jemaine's name, and it took my to his IMDb. I looked, but didn't see Dinner for Schmucks.

Feeling a little disappointed, I went to Google. I searched for "who played Kieran in Dinner for Schmucks" and clicked the IMDb link. Wouldn't you know it, it's the same damn guy!

Wam, bam, thank ya ma'am!

I feel, an overwhelming sense of accomplishment right now. I'm beaming! I'm so proud of myself! I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, but I can remember that? It's like I have "movie memory" or "voice memory" or something insane like that.

You may not think that it's all that amazing, but to me it is. I just, I can't describe the amount of satisfaction that I'm filled with! I'm all like, "What-what?!"

I feel fucking PHENOMENAL!
September 8th, 2013 at 02:48am