Anyone have some story recommendations?

Sorry if I am annoying with the blog posts lol. I'm just hoping people will help me or give me some ideas and such.

Right now, however, I am in need of some good stories to read. I don't care if they're one shots or full fledge stories with a sequel, G rated or rated R, lovey dovey stories or sad, depressing and drug ridden stories; I don't care! I like them all, as long as they are decently written. I usually read fanfiction, mainly Avenged Sevenfold, Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, Bullet for my Valentine and some One Direction fanfictions. However, I am not opposed to reading other fanfiction (as long as I am familiar with the characters) or even original fiction (the only reason I don't read a lot of it now is because I'm really picky with it. But if it's good and keeps me wanting more, then I'll definitely read it!).

If anyone have any one shot/story recommendations, please comment here with them. Even if they are your stories and you are shamelessly trying to get more readers, I'm okay with that! I'm up for new stories to read! And I will comment them and recommend them if I read the whole story.

The biggest reason (other than boredom lol) that I want to read some new stories is because reading other stories tends to push me to write. It gives me inspiration and encouragement. I know it sounds a little weird, but it does.

So if you know of some good stories, please comment on this post with the link, and who it features. Thank you so much! <3
September 8th, 2013 at 07:05am