Wonder why YouTube videos don't work sometimes with BB code?

So I know that a majority of us have probably posted a video from YouTube every once in a while. Have you ever gone back to edit a piece of text that includes a YouTube video link with BB code? Have you ever realized that once you re-submit it and go to check it out it does this stupid thing?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=oRCblVKFoOg[/youtube]


Well fear not, good Mibbians, because I am here to tell you how to avoid that nasty old thing from ever happening again! And it's so simple, too! You're going to be like, "How did I never notice that?" or (like I was)... "Whaaaa?"

Image


Most of you probably already know how to cure this problem, but either way, I'm sharing this because I want to and I can. So, HAH! Ignore that.

There are two ways to go about this. The easy way or the hard way.

HARD WAY


You go find the exact same video on YouTube, or another similar one, and just copy and paste it back in place.

EASY WAY


You insert "?v" after the word "watch" so it reads like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRCblVKFoOg[/youtube]


It will then effectively become in-defective (that's not even a word, but we're rolling with it due to lack of sleep) and it will then become this!



Yes, that's me playing with my cats and laughing like a maniac.

This concludes this blog. Goodnight. I'm out. Peace!
September 8th, 2013 at 10:57am