Free One Shots! Please read for details! (OPEN)

I posted a blog about this a few days ago, but my lovely wifey Zero ( archipelago.) pointed out that I would have better luck with changing the title. So I figured I would make a new blog about it, and add a few things to it. :)

On Tumblr, I started a blog called "What's Your Fantasy?" It's pretty self explanatory. You message me a person and a fantasy/dream you have had, or a 'ship' name (i.e. Sterek, Scisaac, Stydia, etc) and the fantasy/dream, and I write a 500-800+ word one shot about it. I'll even take requests for AUs you've found on Tumblr or something; just send me the link for it, I'll ask the person who came up with the AU if it's okay, then I'll write it!

The reason I want to do this is because it gives me inspiration to write. It doesn't take me too much time to write these, and it kind of kick starts my brain into a writing frenzy.

So if anyone wants to give me some requests, that would be amazing! You can either comment here or message me telling me your famous person/ship and your 'fantasy', and I'll message you when it's done! I can write just about anyone, but if I really am having difficulty doing it, I will let you know. I'm only going to take 5 at a time, so when it's full, I'll add "closed" to the title. :)
September 9th, 2013 at 05:30am