Just Some Stuff About My Day.

OHMYGAWDITSBEENSOLONG


I havent been on mibba in years, and I recently came back...I really don't like the new setting. Does anyone else miss the layout the website used to be? This is is confusing.

ANYWAYYYYY

today didn't start out as a crappy day. It started out as a pretty awesome one actually. The guy I've liked since I've moved to this new town broke up with his cheating girlfriend, and wanted to hang out today. That was nice, except for the part where I can't do anything until Thursday because of my foster mom. Awesome.

Speaking of her, she now insists that I call her "mom" and I hate it. I've only lived with her for a matter of months, she's freaking insane. Whatever. I just want it to be Thursday.

Also, I don't have a phone. Or internet (I'm using a school computer right now) and I really don't have a way to keep in touch with anyone, and that makes my depression and anxiety go to the moon. Oh god, I hate this place.

Well thats it. I know my problems are really pety compared to other peoples, but I just get so frustrated with everything, you know? Like I really want to be like everyone else but I always find myself 5 steps behind them.
September 9th, 2013 at 05:49pm