Things I Love About Lee Taemin

Hi guys, so this blog is inspired by Doritos lovely blog that she wrote earlier explaining her love towards Onew. So, I thought it would be good to write down all my feelings for Taemin in one place and share it with the world.

I'll try not to ramble on, but I'm not promising anything.

I first saw Taemin about 5 months, not face to face or anything but in the music video for Lucifer. It was kind of a love at first sight thing. Although not in a weird way, I guess I was just in lust with him at that point since I didn't even know his name. Slowly my addiction with SHINee developed and the way I felt towards Taemin did as well. At the time, when I first started listening to K-Pop I had a thing for guys with long hair, I still do, so since at that point Taemin had long hair I was automatically drawn towards him. It was about 3 weeks after discovering SHINee that I really became a fan, I started to notice cute little things about each member, Taemin in particular. It started with the way he smiles, usually with his teeth on show. Although the cute, shy smile he does is incredible adorable.

On the subject of smiling, you get Taemin's motto: "Never Forget To Smile."
I never use to have anything to smile for, I use to hate life and well I was basically depressed and I feel like Taemin has given me a reason to smile. He's so brave, everyday he goes through so much. He gave up friendships to follow his dreams, he hardly ever see's his family and yet he always smiles. His troubles and worries made me feel bad for always complaining about my life when in fact my life isn't even that bad.

Taemin has always been labelled at 'Taeminnie' or 'Taebaby' but he has matured quite a lot since their debut, he's a man now. Well, sometimes he's a man, he still has plenty of immature moments.

Okay, so onto what I love about his personality.

Firstly, I love that he's really shy around new people. Although he has a rather bubbly personality, he is extremely shy around people he's never talked to before. For example, when he audition for SM he wore a set of headphones so people wouldn't talk to him, he didn't have music playing through them, in fact he didn't even own an mp3. He just stuck the end in his pocket, so that people wouldn't talk to him.

I love how devoted he is to his work, dancing is his passion and always has been. He's been dancing since he was a kid and used to practice for hours each day to make himself better. If something needs to be done than he will do it the best he can and put all his effort into it.

Probably my favourite thing about his personality is that he's fatherly. Even Key has said that Taemin is probably going to be the first to have a child. In Hello Baby the members took the baby to get his hair cut. The kid didn't want to get his hair cut, so Taemin brought toys to distract and bribe the kid into it. It didn't work in the end, but Taemin tried his best to keep the kid from crying or being upset. Despite only being young he tried his best and worked hard at trying to be the best father possible. Sure he made mistakes along the way but he cared. (Imagine raising a child with Taemin and he makes your son/daughter cry and then spends ages trying to calm the kid down before finally calling on you for help...)

Another thing I adore about Tae is his forgetfulness. The amount of interviews and shows I've watched when the other members have brought up funny stories about Taemin is unbelievable. He really is a clutz. Losing things then not finding them for ages, then eventually asking his hyungs for help.

Finally, I'm going to tell you what I love about him based off his looks.

He looks good with every hair colour, like I have never seen him with a bad hair colour. He's had red, blonde, brunette, black... etc. He just looks perfect no matter what he does to his hair. Curly, long, short, dyed. It doesn't matter because it always suits him. Not I personally prefer it when it's in a small ponytail because he looks adorable! I mean, just look:

Image

Image

I think all Asian men look cute with their hair in a ponytail.

One thing I like about his looks is that he's developing some muscles. I don't like guys that are overly muscular but Tae has just a little bit of muscle and it looks good on him, although I am use to seeing him with a rather girly body shape. Taemin's muscles look really nice though, I just want to meet him and hug him to feel his arms wrapped round me. That would be amazing, to be in his arms, snuggled into his chest... Even imagining it makes me smile.

Have I mentioned how beautiful he looks as a girl?
He looks really really good as a female, he's more feminine then me!

Image

How is it possible to look that attractive... A guy dressed as a girl that looks better than most girls? I would go lesbian for him if he was a woman. Which I secretly think he is
Who can say that they know Taemin is a man when he looks like this:

Image

Seriously? Nobody can tell me he is pure man.

Anyways, I should probably stop rambling about Taemin and stuff. Just, wow he's perfect.
But today was my first day at school, it went fine nobody kicked off, there wasn't any arguments. It was all okay. I found out my results for my GCSE Science exams I did at the end of Year 10 and I got a C in Chemistry! I'm super proud of myself because I hate science. Also, there's a really cool thing every Thursday last period the teachers are all going to teach something they're interested in. For example: My DT teacher is going to do a lesson on Marine Animals. I can pick whatever teacher I want, so if i'm interested in something and one of my teachers decides to give a lesson on it then I can go along and learn more about it! Yay!

Well anyways, I should probably go now I have things to do. Good bye guys :)

~Courtney
September 9th, 2013 at 06:39pm